Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday #13


Am I the only one, that feels like summer, is going by too quickly? I feel, like we don't get enough time with our kids. Oh, school. But we're making the best of it. This weekend, we're heading to the lake. I don't know who is more excited, me, our kids, or my hubs. I better get moving. Or else my family is going to leave me. Before I sign off for the weekend, here's my Five Question Friday.

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? I did. The whole family got new sandals. Mommy just might have gotten 2 pairs. ;)

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? This is tough. But I'd say it would be between Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Reba, George Strait, or The Zac Brown Band.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? My favorite chore around the house, is mopping the floors. I don't know what it is. I just love the smell of a good, clean floor. And my least favorite chore is matching socks. Ugh! Why don't they ever match? One is smaller than the other. One has stains. Another has holes. It's just impossible when you have boys.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? If we're talking kitchen appliances, I'd say appliances. I like new kitchen stuff. Don't you? Small appliances, large appliances. It doesn't matter to me.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Mayo. Why cheat yourself? If you're going to eat it, might as well jump off the deep end. Yum. Now I want a ham, cheese, and mayo sandwich.

No comments: