Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday #10


This week has been a little crazy. We're trying to cram so much summer fun, into our last few weeks of summer. On top of all of that, we've had a week full of appointments. Annual check-ups for the entire family. And a lot of shots! Even our dogs went to the vet, and the groomers. I can say this for the entire family, we're ready for the weekend! We all need some time to relax. Now it's time for Five Question Friday.

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I do have siblings. An older brother and 2 younger sisters. Unfortunately, we're not as close as we should be. Mostly because, I moved away over 18 years ago. I moved to go to school, and never returned home. But now that we're all older, and have kids, we're trying to get close again. Because growing up, we were all so close! It's definitely something, that we are all working on.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? Slightly overweight. It's more healthy. I've been both. But overweight is the way I'd go. Just slightly, we're not talking crazy weight here. But an extra 5-15 lbs isn't so bad.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? This is hard. I like turkey legs, and those crazy curly fries. And carmel apples, with nuts. The cut up kind, not the ones on the stick. The fried dough with chocolate inside, then sprinkled with powder sugar. That's my favorite! Darn it, I'm getting hungry now! There are so many things, that I like to splurge on.  

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? I'm a little sad. We've really been enjoying our summer. And I LOVE being a mommy. Maybe I'm just a little selfish here. But I HATE having to share my kids. I wish I got more time with them. But they're all excited, to go back to school. We'll have 3 kids in school this year! I can't believe it.

5. Pool or Ocean? Definitely the ocean. We're lucky enough to have a swimming pool. And believe me, we take advantage of that baby, all summer long! Yes, we love the water. But there is just something about the ocean. I miss it so! You see, I'm a California girl. I grew up in the ocean!

No comments: