Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday #7


We're finally home! I know, I didn't mention it on here. But for the last 3 weeks, our family has been on vacation. It was all about Disney, cruises, theme parks, and lots of time on the beach. Honestly, it was such a fun trip! But it's good to be home. In our bed. Now it's time for some Five Question Friday. So I can get a little rest. :)

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)? Yes, in a heartbeat! Even if they got mad at me. I think all people should at least have the knowledge. What they do with that, well, that's their business. But they should have the knowledge. I know, I'd want my friend to tell me. Even though, I know, Patrick would never do that to me. But you know what I mean.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle? Definitely in a can. I'd actually prefer a glass, with ice. But there is just something about a can. I don't know what it is.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body? My hair. I LOVE to lather up my hair first thing. It even makes the shower smell yummy! Makes me feel clean. I'm all about cleaning from top to bottom. For me. And for the kids. It's the only way to bathe. You know what I mean?

4. What advice would you give to any new mama? Enjoy every single second of it! Take in everything. The sweet baby smell. The soft skin. And don't worry about all the books and advice. You'll know what to do. Your baby is an individual, just like you. And they'll do things, when they're ready. Don't rush them. Just enjoy every second.

5. What is your best hangover remedy? Years ago, Patrick and I used to eat a greasy burger and fries. Then drink a bunch of water. That always seemed to work. You know, for the 3 or 4 times we needed it. We're not big drinkers around here.

No comments: