Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday #8


Is anyone else loving summer, as much as me? I doubt it! I'm enjoying the warm days. The incredibly long days. Filled with love, fun, and family. My kids and I, have definitely gotten into a fun summer routine. Including lots of exploring. I hope it never ends! And without further ado, here's this week's Five Question Friday.

1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V? Honestly, my hubs had the BIG V. And if we happened to get pregnant, I'd be really happy. We both would. Yes, we have 4 kids. Yes, we always agreed that we'd have 4 kids. But I think Patrick and I, both still find ourselves wishing for another baby. We'd be happily shocked. :)

2. Best memory about this summer so far. Our Anniversary dinner. I'm so glad, that we included our kiddos. It was magical! A celebration of Patrick and I's love. Including the 4 angels, that we made with our love. Yes, I'll never forget that day.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets? Once a week. Every Friday morning, I change all of our sheets. It makes the weekend, that much more special. Waking up Saturday morning, with yummy smelling sheets.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down? A full-body scan. I'm not much into having people pat me down. Or my kids. Security is so essential. But at times, I wonder where the line should be drawn.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory? That's easy. The first State Fair, that Patrick and I went to. After we got married. It should have been a glorious time. Something that we had actually planned for a while. Made sure we had the weekend off of work. But it happened after 9/11/01. Just weeks later. And it was a bit eery. But we still had a good time. I'll always remember riding the Ferris Wheel. And that apple with carmel. Yum! That was delicious. We ended up having a lot of fun. Enjoying a concert. And sharing a turkey leg. It solidified for me, what I already knew. No matter what, Patrick would protect me. And always love me, and help me enjoy life. That day, really made me know, that Patrick would always be here for me.

No comments: