Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday #5


Yay! Our family is really enjoying summer. And our time together. There's definitely a lot of summer fun, going on around here. We're all enjoying life, the warm weather, and some restful time together. Why can't Patrick have more time off of work? I'm realizing, just how much we miss him. Is that weird? He's finally off of work, and I'm finally realizing, how much my kids miss their Daddy. When he's working, we pretty much don't see him during the week. It's tough. But what can you do? Well, here's this week's Five Question Friday.

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? Yes, I would. I'd do it again! Years ago, Patrick and I went bungee jumping with my brother and SIL. We had a blast! I don't know how to describe it. But it's such a rush. Really makes you feel alive!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? I'd rather go to a Drive-In. But there's not really any around here. For the one, that's about half an hour away, they only show movies twice a week. I really wish there were more Drive-Ins. They're so fun. And definitely a blast from the past. Of a simpler time. Even my kids enjoy them.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered? Sometimes. I know that sounds weird. But they don't charge extra to deliver. If all I need is the basics, I'll get my groceries delivered. Only when I'm really busy though. Because I actually enjoy grocery shopping. So delivery is not something I do often.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? I used to wax. But it hurt. I'd be lying, if I said it didn't. When I tried threading, it was life changing! No lie! And now, I have really nice looking eyebrows. And I keep them up. Honestly, you should try it.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? No and yes. They always knew, that I wanted to be a MD. I don't think they would be surprised that I became an MD. But the fact that I'm now a SAHM of 4, I'm sure they'd be shocked! I was much more the "career oriented" person. Back then. I was the last person that wanted to get married. I don't think my HS friends would believe that I spend afternoons at Charity Fundraisers, and evenings at PTA meetings. But I LOVE my life!

No comments: