Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Daniella is a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan. I don't know how this happened. But my baby girl can't get enough. To the tune, we watch The Wizard of Oz at least 3 times a week. And, she might just dress up like Dorothy, to go shopping. Or to visit her Daddy at work. Recently, we stumbled on the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It's the cutest cartoon!



I used to really HATE for my kids to watch TV. But I think, it has more to do with the kind of cartoons and shows, that are on TV. I don't mind the kids watching PBS. I actually enjoy it. They learn a lot. And just between you and me, I get to do a load of laundry. Or manage to get some cleaning done. Not too bad. If I'm really lucky, a cup of coffee might get involved. :)

Recently, I found a new channel. That shows old cartoons, shows, and movies. Yes, it's a cute station. With lots of fun shows for the kids. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is one of those shows! I'll also admit, Daniella and I snuggle up, and watch 2 episodes every morning. After the kids are at school. While we're enjoying a mid morning snack. Yes, it's a good time!

No comments: