Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blogging and Fall Nail Polish

First of all, I don't usually blog this much in a week. But I'm pretty sure, that I've blogged every day this week. I'm blaming that, on me, trying to fix my blog. No lie! So I'm signed on. Working here. And I say, why not? Like when I was searching for some yummy nail polish. Tonight. I put into google, "Fall nail polish." And this picture pops up...


I searched and searched for the source, but nothing was working. Don't you HATE that? I really wanted to know, about each one of these colors. All I was getting from google, was that the page had been moved. :( Any way that you put it, I'm loving these colors!

I'm never going to buy a Chanel nail polish. I'm not that crazy! I could probably buy 5 nail polishes, for that price. And well, I'm almost 100% positive, that you can find Logan, Daniella, and I at Target tomorrow. Looking for similar colors. Yes, this mom of 4, is dying to paint her nails, these delicious colors!

No comments: