Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Want...

I happened to catch, all of 5 minutes, of GMA this morning. It happened to be a crazy morning. One that was supposed to be easy going. Patrick was taking our 3 oldest to school. I was going to just hang out with Daniella. Taking down Halloween decorations, fixing my blog, and maybe taking Daniella to Target. Who doesn't like a random trip to Target?

But things got a little crazy. Logan forgot his backpack. So I made the "mad dash" to get it to him. It was super important this morning. "Show and Tell" day. My car was giving me a bit of trouble on the way home. I stopped and left it off at the mechanic, and waited for a ride home. Yes, I caught the last segment of GMA. As Daniella and I walked through the door. It was a good thing too. Look at what I saw...


I first heard about this book from Lola. But I hadn't seen it. And I didn't know when it was coming out. But the stars aligned. I got to see this cute turkey cake. That Buddy was teaching America how to decorate. The perfect addition to any Thanksgiving! Actually, Daniella made me promise, that we'd make that turkey. But who am I kidding? The second I saw it, I was already making plans. And honestly, who doesn't want to semi-bake and decorate like Buddy? I've always wanted to semi-bake like the Cake Boss. And if I can learn something about decorating, that's a total bonus!

Add this to my Wish List. I'd tell Patrick to get it for me, for Christmas. But I don't think I can wait that long. I know, I'm bad! Tomorrow, Logan's class is going to Barnes and Noble, for a field trip. Daniella and I are also going. It wouldn't be a bad thing, if I stumbled on a copy or 2 of this book. Because I hear, my good friend, is also wishing for a copy.

No comments: