Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Going to Miss Him!


Way back when, I started watching Live. Regis was hilarious! I didn't watch all the time. But I watched whenever I was home from school. Mostly while I was hanging out with my grandma. Then I went off to college, and med school. There were very rare days, that I'd have off. But I always tried to start my days off, with Regis.

I watched as he looked for his new co-host. And I silently prayed, that it would be Kelly. She was so fun! So much like Regis. They seemed good together. When I got pregnant, and pretty much left the "working world," Live became my show. Every morning, I'd watch Live with Regis and Kelly, as I did laundry. Yes, all these years later, I still watch. Not every day. But most days.

My favorite part of the show, is the first 15-20 minutes. Otherwise known as "Host Chat." The silly stories, their opinions, sports updates, family pictures, all of that. I LOVE it!!! When I've been feeling bad, or sad, I could count on Regis, to make me laugh. :)

This is the beginning of Regis' last week on Live. I'm sad. I can't lie about that. Every day, they've been counting down. And my heart has been getting heavier, and heavier. No one will ever take Regis' place. I hope that he continues to have a public job in entertainment. Because I'm sure going to miss him, every morning. My coffee and laundry, just won't be the same.

No comments: