Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grab Some Coffee, Let's Chat


The last few weeks have been crazy. And busy. I've tried to keep up. I've typed, organized, decorated, shopped, spent time with friends, enjoyed my family. Did I mention, I'm also in charge of 12 fundraisers from right before Halloween, to New Year's. I'm exhausted!

But I've been blogging. Trying to keep up with this little sweetheart. That I've grown to love, over the last few months. But honestly, I haven't been checking my own blog. You know, typing in my url, and reading. I was trying to respond to my comments. But nothing was working. So I contacted Blogger. And waited.

Meanwhile, I was still blogging. The other night, after the kids were in bed, Patrick and I were just hanging out. I was blogging about our sons, and my hubby was catching up on e-mails. I'm pretty sure Patrick was wondering what I was laughing at. He headed to my blog. This blog. And quickly asked were my posts were.

My response, "What are you talking about? They're on the blog." When I looked at my blog from his laptop, there were only a handful of posts. Nothing since mid-September. When I looked from my laptop, I saw everything. What was going on? So I got on the family computer. Again, it looked like the blog, that I saw on Patrick's computer.

I quickly contacted Blogger. I crossed my fingers. I didn't panic.Why? I type and save all my blog posts on Word, then I post them on Blogger. I'm still waiting to hear back. It's so frustrating! Something similar happened in late July, or early August. It wasn't so bad then. I'd only been blogging for a few weeks. In less than an hour, I had everything fixed.

I'm taking things into my own hands. I'm going to be re-posting things. I'll post them on the same date and time, as the original. I told you I was a little odd. I just don't have the comments, that were posted on each post. Has anyone else had any trouble like this? Any problems with Blogger? I've had some issues blogging. And I've only been at this since June...

But I'm staying positive. I just don't want people to think I'm weird. Blogging about things from July. Or posting 10 posts in a day. I'm just trying to fix things here. Heck, I'm still learning here. And I find it a success, when I can post 3 times a week. :)

I'm also trying to figure out, how Lola posted that top banner. How does she get certain labels up there? I'm going to have to call her. I want that! Maybe I'll link my twitter and Facebook pages too. So much to do. I hope I find the time. Friends, is blogging always this complicated?

No comments: