Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday #3


Happy Friday! You know what that means, Five Question Friday. And I'm pretty excited about the weekend. Our entire family just needs some time to be lazy. Yes, we just need some time to do a whole lot of nothing. We're definitely going to enjoy a weekend of pj wearing, moving watching, and lots of eating.

1. What is your favorite summer time activity? Long evenings on the lake. It doesn't matter if we're swimming, fishing, taking a long walk, having dinner, just as long as we're together. As a family. There's just something about the lake and summer. It's like PB&J.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale? I've always used Tide. When I moved out for college, it's the 1st kind of laundry soap I bought. And I've just stuck with it.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? Grilled chicken or fish, and a yummy green salad. Grilled peaches, for dessert, are a total bonus! With ice cream. :)

4. Do you have any talents? Patrick would say organizing fundraisers. I'd say, cooking. I've gotten pretty good, in the last few years.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why? I'd want to be crafty. Sewing, crafts, crochet, knitting, painting. I think crafty people are so talented. I wish I could be too. I've never been good at crafts. As a kid, craft projects at school, used to stress me out!

No comments: