Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crafty Summer

I was just googling, some summertime crafts. Something fun for the kids. Inside fun. I'm all about spending, tons of time, outside. But at the peak of the day, when it's the hottest, I like to be inside. So my kids don't pass out from the heat. Know what I mean?

With 4 kids, ranging in age from 7 to 2, we have to find things that can entertain everyone. And I'm not "A OK" with them watching hours and hours of TV. That leaves this momma looking for some good ideas. I was so excited when I saw this picture...


I never found the original site. I have absolutely no clue, how to make this. I'm not a crafty person. But I did just hint to my hubs. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get one of these indoor tents soon. And maybe, I'll finally learn how to sew. Baby steps. Baby steps. I just feel like a few tents, could be good. For all those hot afternoons.

No comments: