Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wickedly Cute Pillows!

I think I've mentioned on here, a time or two, that I really enjoy the Etsy shop, Little Miss Momma. Have you checked out Ashley's blog? It's also a must see! But I recently came across some of her Halloween pillows, and I'm struggling not to go and buy them all! They'd definitely add some fun to our house.


How about a little trick or treat fun? I think these would be perfect in a chair. Looking outside. Something fun to greet visitors.


Or these cuties! I'd love to put a dozen of these, on our couch. In the family room. Because they're so fun and playful!


Maybe you're feeling a little wicked. This would be a fun pillow to add into the mix. Definitely a conversation starter!


But my favorites are these "Wicked Witch" pillows. Perfect! And do you notice how cute, all these pillows look together?

Yes, I've been dreaming about adding these beauties, to our house. And our Halloween decor. What do you think? Something you like too? Do you have any other fun, and festive ideas for me? I'd love to hear about them. I'd also love to find some new Etsy shops, to fall in love with. :)

No comments: