Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday #22


Is it just me, or has life gotten ridiculously busy as of late? Yesterday, we had our first Halloween activity. Logan's class party and parade. Logan, Daniella, and I got dressed up. And we had a great time! It's always fun to hangout with good friends. And eat 4 cupcakes, covered in a pound of frosting. :)

This weekend, is also going to be filled with lots of holiday fun. And lots of work for me. I'm in charge of the big Halloween Fundraiser tonight and tomorrow. Wish me luck! I better get my Five Question Friday done. Before I run out of time!

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? This completely depends on the season. Most of the time, I prefer cotton sheets. There's just something about getting into bed, with crisp, cool sheets. Heaven! But in the cold winter months, you can't go wrong with some warm flannel sheets. Nice and toasty warm!

2. What time zone are you in? In the EST. Convenient when trying to find the time, for National broadcast TV stuff. :)

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Just one thing? Not possible! I LOVE the smells, decorating, cooking, baking, spending time with family and friends, and the music.Oh, and the lights! Wrapping paper, ribbon, and stuff like that, also make my day. :) Really, I love it all. There's not much that I don't enjoy, between October and January.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!) I'm a big fan of my husband's "Spicy Hot Chocolate." I'm not sure what goes in it. But it is good! I could use a big mug right now.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? I don't know. But those poor souls that have to clean the bird poop off of bridges and overpasses. That has to be pretty horrible. Just imagine the smell...

No comments: