Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Can't Wait!

Very recently, the weather started to change around here. That excites me, in ways that I can't quite put into words! My Fall decorations are already up. I've been enjoying cool mornings, with the perfect spiced coffee. We've even bought Halloween costumes. But the one thing that I'm still waiting to do is, pull my favorite pot out...


Yes, I'm waiting for the perfect night. The perfect cool night, to make a yummy soup or stew. I can't wait! Even Patrick was mentioning this yesterday. This pot, is almost, our official mascot of Fall. I think I have a few days, until I get to make some magnificent soup. If only I could find the perfect potato soup. I've been hunting for a recipe, for a while now. A lady that I once worked with, made the most perfect potato, cheese, and bacon soup. It was so creamy. The perfect meal on a cool night. Anyone have a good recipe?

No comments: